Monday, May 14, 2012

Why This Blog

This blog was supposed to be dedicated to highlighting small events I photograph - but I needed somewhere to talk about my travels and share those images too.  They certainly did not fit on my Cynthia Terrell Photography Blog that is dedicated to images of my family portrait work, and they only tangentially fitted on Cynthia's Photo School News and More blog.  I thought these images deserved a home of their own - so for now,  goodbye events -helloooooo  travel.  I plan to scour through the images I've created on my adventures both near and far, and write a bit about my memories from each of those experiences.  The trick will be managing multiple blogs so it all makes sense and I don't go bonkers trying to keep everything balanced.   It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to your comments on my thoughts or my images.